Grace Guild Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion System

2 posters

Go down

Promotion System Empty Promotion System

Post by Jurble Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:30 pm

No Symbol (blank) - brand spankin' new, hasn't added your clan lead, usually inactive in cc, typically untrustworthy

Smily face (  Smile  ) - someone who's a friend of mine who flat out refuses to join us - or - someone i'm trying to see if they added me or not

Recruit ( 1 banana ) - full on fledgling member of our guild

Corporal ( 2 banana ) - those who have shown their loyalty to grace guild for over a few weeks, or shown their merit by participating in our events and have shown their willingness to go further by requesting their first promotion

Sergeant ( 3 banana ) - those illustrious few who have harrowed their challenging trial for the guild to become elites, typically worthy of trust

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  UPPER ECHELON - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lieutenant ( Orange Star) - those few who have remained with us long enough to earn trust and respect within the guild, possessing a total of 1500+
(authorities in skilling, profiting, questing, achieving, and so on..)

Captain ( Silver Star ) - those few who have remained with us long enough to earn trust and respect within the guild, possessing  a total level of 1750 as well as a cmb lvl of 100+
(authorities in pvm, pvp, and overall badassary), as well as forum moderators

Generals ( Gold Star) - the elite of our guild, they have been a captain or lieutenant a long time and have earned all previous honors, they have the authority to kick notable douchebags from chat, and will!  Voted for by all members, the voice of authority within the cc, as well as forum moderators
Jurble
Jurble
Admin

https://grace-guild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Promotion System Empty Re: Promotion System

Post by Jurble Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:58 am

if there's any suggestion about how to make our promotion system better, please don't hesitate to send in your ideas!
Jurble
Jurble
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Floris Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Jurble wrote:if there's any suggestion about how to make our promotion system better, please don't hesitate to send in your ideas!

yes, rank me pl0x

Floris

Back to top Go down

Post by Jurble Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Floris5783 wrote:
Jurble wrote:if there's any suggestion about how to make our promotion system better, please don't hesitate to send in your ideas!

yes, rank me pl0x

hey you're captain it's out of my hands by this point!
Jurble
Jurble
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum